Follow My Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 27th

Today I had a long day at work and I was exhausted when I got home. I didn't snack today at work and I have only had water to drink; I am at approx. 64oz so far and I have a glass sitting next to me. The past couple days I have lacked motivation to work out.I didn't go to the gym today because I didn't have anyone to watch Lilian, so I did a little TaeBo and some Jillian Michaels.. when I say some I mean everything but the jumping stuff, just so I don't piss off the people down stairs.
I am at 1,140 Calories for the day so I am back on track with my eating. I created my workout plan for July and my Caloric intake plan. Hopefully I will be seeing some results soon. Tomorrow I will weigh in and take pictures of myself in the mirror to compare with the pictures I took a few weeks ago.

Because of all my screw ups this week I am not taking my sunday day off tomorrow.. I haven't earned it.

Mine and Kyle's work schedules really clash this next week and I wont be able to go to the gym until wednesday so I will continue with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and do some strength exercises that I can do at home with Lilian.

I think that is all for now.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment