Follow My Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24

Hi guys!! Today was a busy busy day for me today. We woke up early and headed out to the splash pad. We played for almost 2 hours before it got too icky out. We met with my Mommy Group and we celebrated friendships and made fruit salad. Kyle even went, we tag teamed it with Lilian because it takes 2 of us to keep up with her now. I went home put her down for a nap and crashed for 30 minutes. I then went to the gym for 30 minutes only. I road for 5 miles and ran home changed clothes and went to lunch with Samantha. We walked around the mall and went to Michaels. I have been scrapbooking since I got home.

So for today 5 miles on the bike in 30 minutes. No pictures the camera was home, but here is a cute one of Lily at the splash pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment