Follow My Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5 End of week 2 update

Even though I hurt my foot thursday night, I spent the past two days resting and icing. I my foot felt okay today so I went to the gym and road the bike. NO PAIN!!! I did pikes peak again for 30 minutes instead of 20. 6.9 miles. AWESOME BIKE RIDE!! I didn't eat so healthy on the 4th but I didn't completely indulge. I did have eegees, 5" turkey grinder and some watermelon eegee. I also had a soda. I ended the day with 1420 calories. Only 200 above my daily limit so not too bad. Today I am only at 385 calories. I had a good breakfast and I am still not hungry, I will have a snack here shortly and then dinner at 5.

Weekly weigh in:
Beginning: 235
Last week: 228
Today:225
BMI: Beginning: 39.1
Last week:37.9
This week:37.4

I lost 3 pounds this week and I have no clue how I did it. I skipped the gym 4 days!! I did however do Jillian Michaels she is gives you a good work out. She doesn't let you take breaks at all and keeps you moving the entire 20 minutes.





1 comment: