Follow My Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 12, 2009

End of week 3 Sunday update

I can't find the camera so I will edit this later today to include my weekly pictures. I didn't lose any weight this week, but it is ok because 10lbs in 4 weeks a lot and 2 lbs more than I should have lost. My measurements have changed this week though, My waist has gone down 2 inches, my hips haven't changed but my bust went up 2 inches since I last measured, which was in april. So things are changing and that is a good thing. I am trying really hard not to get discouraged. I began my strength training this week. Before my 6 weekly workouts were between 30 minutes and 45 minutes consisting all of cardio, this past week I upped it to 45min to 1 hour and 15 minutes depending on the day. It consists of 45 minutes of heart pumping cardio (When I began riding the bike I was averaging 12 miles and hour I am now up to 14.4 miles an hour) and 15-30 minutes of strength training, because muscle burns fat all the time where as exercise only burns fat during and after for a short time. I have gone 2 weeks without any soda, and I am averaging about 80 oz of water a day, about half of that is consumed with ocean spray sugar free cranberry juice, (5 calories a serving)

Beginning weight: 235
Last week 225
This week 225
BMI no change.

2 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged... you are right on track! I've had weeks where I lose a crap load, and then the next week nothing at all. So keep it up! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I found your blog through BabyCenter's Extreme Weight Loss board. I'm kind of looking for someone to follow along with, because I have a long way to go, too! I have a WL Blog as well, but I'd need your email address if you want to view because I'm keeping it private.
    WOW 10 lbs in 4 weeks is great! I have been at it since June 1 and still keep teetering around the same 5 - 7 lbs lost. I'm still going though! Just keep at it. I keep thinking that if I give up that time still keeps going. And this time next year if I'm still heavy I will just be kicking myself for yet again, wasting that much time.
    It's not IF we get to our goal...it's WHEN!!!

    ReplyDelete