Follow My Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's been a few days (July 1 early afternoon)

My internet service has been a little shotty at night and every time I try to post a blog I go offline. So I just gave up. I have been eating good and working out. Not as much as I should but I have been doing something. I have already gone to the gym today and worked out for 30 minutes. I think I want to go back to the gym while kyle is home and get a few miles in on the treadmill. My goal is to burn an extra 500 calories a day. I am feeling a lot better then I was 2 weeks ago. I am eating better too, LOTS of fresh fruit and veggies. I found a list of negative calorie foods (foods that have less calories in them then it takes your body to process them ) There are tons of great foods on the list like: Carrots, Celery, Lettuce, Mandarin Oranges, watermelons, honey dew, strawberries, peaches, nectarines, bell peppers, squash. the list goes on. So my goal is to load up on fruits and veggies in the morning and afternoon, and eat a meal with meat for dinner. Apparently it is supposed to naturally boost my metabolism.

So far for today:
Gym: 30 minutes
I road the stationary bike on level 8 (go me, the highest I have done was level 4) on the peaks and valleys setting for 25 minutes and I did 5.9 miles.
I tried to do the elliptical but the left side has something wrong with it and it was annoying me so I stopped and did some stretching.

I will write again tonight with my totals for the day.
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment