Follow My Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 2

So I finished last night with another round at the gym. I spent a total of 1 hour and 15 minutes at the gym yesterday. Lilian and i also had a dance party in the living room for about 20 minutes. I am going to count that as exercise since I was out of breath half way through. I am feeling sick today, really lethargic and tired. I still went to the gym. I tackled Pikes Peak on the bike and road 4.9 miles "uphill" i felt so amazing after that. I also did 1 mile on the treadmill at 5mph (a jog). I do have a feeling I will not be able to do cardio for the next few days. I just dropped my computer on my foot(don't worry the computer is fine) The corner of the computer hit my foot about 2 minutes ago and I could barely walk to get the camera. AGHHHH it hurts so bad.

I can still do core exercises though.. I can still do sit ups and work on my back and arms. I can't believe I just did that..

No comments:

Post a Comment